The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system, digiAbstract. It will be not accepted to submit an abstract via e-mail or post.
Please click the submission button above
Abstract submission deadline: October 18, 2019
Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions. Because submitted abstracts will be published in congress abstract book, the authors must be careful about misspelling and typographically errors. The author is responsible for all typographical errors.
1. Abstracts should be submitted via online submission system.
2. Academic titles and affiliations should not be included.
3. The name should be written with first letter in capital
Ex: Mehmet Küçük
4. Name and address of the institution in which the author is employed, should be stated.
Ex: Xxxx University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, Istanbul, Turkey
5. The name of an abstract title should be written with just first letter in capital. (abbreviations are excluded.)
Ex: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx XXXxxxxxxxx
6. If abbreviation is used in the abstract, the abbreviation's explicit name must be specified in parentheses.
7. The purpose of the study and the methods used in the abstract should be stated briefly, the findings should be summarized with enough numerical detail and the results should be explained in the framework of the presented findings.
8. Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
9. The abstract should not exceed 300 words excluding the abstract title and name & surname of the author.
An abstract that does not match with anyone of the rules mentioned above, will be abandoned.
* If you use the online abstract system for the first time, register to system via the " New User" link.
* After the registration procedure, the explanations at the page will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
* Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e- mail address right after the abstract submission.
* You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e - mail and password.
Please feel free to contact with us for any technical problem or questions .
Phone: +90 0232 464 13 51
e- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. To publish of the abstract, the congress registration process must be completed. The Scientific Committee has the right to change and make decisions as oral or poster presentations. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e - mailed to the author. Also accepted abstracts will be announced on the congress web page